Where to Play Slots?
This question is a bit complicated to answer since there is no “best” in everything, and each person has his own taste. However, I tend to look into these features/traits when choosing my version of recommended casinos.
Features of Recommended Casinos
- Cryptocurrency support: For privacy reasons, you don’t want anyone to know about your hobby since society tends to see gambling as a bad habit. Using cryptocurrency gives more privacy than using a credit card or PayPal.
- Loose KYC/AML policy: Not all accounts should be required to do KYC, for example, casual players that only do small transactions from legitimate sources. Your ID documents are incredibly precious, so don’t give up that valuable documents easily.
- Extensive collection of slots: the site must have these providers, Play’n GO, Pragmatic Play, Netent, etc., listed on the platform.
- High RTP version: the casino must use the high (~96%) RTP version for providers, as mentioned earlier. However, if a few providers use a lower RTP version while most providers use the high RTP version, it is still acceptable.
- Great Reputation: we will not knowingly pick scam casinos. However, since there is no guarantee that our favorite casinos (when we created this post) will forever behave professionally, this list might change without notice. Disclaimer: we will not be responsible for your loss (see terms and conditions).
List of Recommended Casinos
Stake.com casino has thousand of slots titles from various popular brands as well as its own original game. With high RTP settings for Play’n GO, Pragmatic Play, and Nolimit City, this casino indeed is one of the best places to play.
This casino supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies, e.g., BTC, BCH, ETH, XRP, TRX, DOGE, LTC, and EOS. Also, they have a fantastic VIP membership tier and various perks/bonuses. Simply register, deposit, and play!
Rollbit.com casino has a wide variety of slots with default high (~96%) RTP setting. They also have a provably fair x-roulette game and soon will add a crypto trading game.
This casino accepts BTC, ETH, and LTC and has instant deposit/withdrawal system. Like any good casino, they also have a nice rakeback and cashback system. Register now and play!
Duelbits.com casino has not only a vast collection of slots but also a provably fair dice duel game. You can also log in with a Steam account and deposit via various gift cards.
The downside of this casino is that it currently only supports BTC and ETH, and some providers such as NoLimit City have the low RTP version. Like others, they also have a fantastic VIP membership tier and various perks/bonuses. Sign up now and play!